At Uptown Dental Associates, we have extensive knowledge of dentistry and your teeth so you don’t have to! If you don’t see your question listed below, call our Albuquerque, NM dentist office at 505-219-4548. Or use our online form to chat with one of our friendly team members.
- Do You Handle Dental Emergencies?
- Could A Dental Problem Cause My Headaches?
- Do You Offer Dentures?
- Q: What Can You Do To Relieve My Dental Anxiety?
- Q: What Are Dental Implants?
- Q: What Can You Do To Relieve My TMJ Disorder?
- Q: How Can You Improve My Smile?
- Q: Do You Handle Dental Emergencies?A:
Of course! We’re happy to help everyone with dental emergencies receive prompt care to alleviate pain and avoid further problems. We’ll make every effort to see you the same day, and we hold open some appointment times for just that purpose. For our existing patients, we always have an associate on call to provide same-day emergency dental care. In any dental emergency, call our office at once at 505-207-3061.
- Q: Could A Dental Problem Cause My Headaches?A:
It’s very possible. Migraines and other headaches can be symptoms of Temporomandibular Disorder (TMD). That’s basically a problem with the temporomandibular joint (TMJ) that allows you to open and close your jaws. Dr. Ryan Shepherd completed extensive research into TMJ problems and treatment, so he’s very well qualified to assess and treat your condition. Call our Albuquerque, NM office at 505-407-8781 to schedule a consultation.
- Q: Do You Offer Dentures?A:
Absolutely! In fact, we have a wide a variety of denture options to handle almost every need: traditional full dentures, partial dentures, implant-supported dentures, and implant-retained dentures. And our dentures look, feel, and function great!
- Q: Q: What Can You Do To Relieve My Dental Anxiety?A:
If the dentist makes you nervous or even frightened, our compassionate team can help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation and comfort options like soft pillows, blankets, and headphones. For added comfort, we also give you the option of a private care room or one with a pleasant view of our courtyard and fountain. We can even provide extended appointments by request so you won’t feel rushed.
- Q: Q: What Are Dental Implants?
- Q: Q: What Can You Do To Relieve My TMJ Disorder?A:
If you are suffering from jaw pain caused by a TMJ disorder, we can help with a TMJ treatment! Because every case is unique, Dr. Shepherd can use several different approaches, including muscle treatment, a custom mouthguard to prevent teeth grinding, and trigger point jaw massages.
- Q: Q: How Can You Improve My Smile?